Friday, February 27, 2015

Half Way Done

I am now half way done with my student teaching. It has been a great experience so far even if I am rather burnt out.  Most of the stress comes from the long days and knowing that I am not getting paid.
I have to remind myself often that I am working toward my future and that it is something all teachers have to do and I will soon be making a living. Some days it is easier to keep my thoughts turned to the positive.

The kids at school make the days happy. There is nothing better than that sweet hug or smile. The fact that you know you've made a difference and when you see the student trying because he or she knows you have faith in them.

I am glad to be on the downhill side of student teaching though. I will miss my class and little school though but it will be exciting to have my very own classroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment