Friday, March 13, 2015

Backtracking to Week 3

For some reason I wrote this post on the wrong blog. I know it is out of order but wanted to share it here anyhow. Currently we have been on spring break and Monday will be the start of week 7. It is hard to believe that I am on the downhill side of things. I love my kids, cooperative teacher, the parents and all I work with. I will be sad to leave but glad to get a job.

Here is the post from week 3.

Week 3 was wonderful. Each week is better because I have more duties. Last week I helped out more and still have my computer group. I plan to get a little bit more of a lesson plan for my kids so that they enjoy computer time more. I also really want them to learn how to use a computer.

I will be taking the second grade kids soon and doing more with them. I also have to target one student and work just with that student on some areas of weakness. I identified my student and have made plans on how to teach help her become a more fluent reader.

I am working on a plan to teach the kids how to write a book too. I am having a lot of fun with the plans but they are slow going because of how the school sets it up. It is probably best that way.

Week 4 begins tomorrow. I cannot believe that we are already into week 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment