Saturday, December 26, 2015

The End of One Journey as a New One is Under Way

     I have not written in this blog for a while because well, there really isn't much to say anymore regarding my student teaching. It is complete and I now have a teaching job. So I would say that it is time for me to stop adding new posts to this blog unless I come up with something from my past student teaching experience to write about. For now though I will conclude with some of my experiences and move on to my teaching blog.

     I absolutely love my job. I teach at an elementary school on the Navajo reservation. At first I was a bit nervous but felt at home the very first day. I absolutely love the staff and the kids are so wonderful. There are trials of course as with any new job. It took a while for me to settle in and it has taken a while to have come up with a routine. Teaching gifted education is different because I create my own curriculum. I sometimes feel very stressed because I don't know what I am doing but I seek help and things seem to fall into place.

     There will no longer be posts added to this blog unless I come up with new things about my student teaching experience.  I hope to see you on my new blog which I will title simply, My Teaching Experience Has Begun.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment