Saturday, May 2, 2015

Student Teaching Journey is Complete

I have sucessfully conpleted my 15 week student teaching journey. It seems like yesterday when it started but yet feels like it took foever to complete. I do not say that it feels like forever because itw as a bad experince, I say that becasue during student teaching you make absolutely no money so, it was rough on me for that amount of time financially.

My classroom experience was a beautiful one. I alreayd miss my kids, peers and the families. I feel like I built a wonderful relationship wiht all of them and sad that it is done. I plan to visit when I can because I really loved everyone.


The kids were sad to see me go, I got a lot of hugs and well it was sad. Some of my little studetns were very sad to see me leave.

In the next few weeks I will write about the highs and lows to my experience. There were way more highs than lows but with anything there's always a few lows. One of them I will say now was helping with 4th grade and up math. I am not good at it and was not able to help much in that area.

The entire experience has left me feeling enriched and puts a smile on my face.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great experience. I look forward to reading more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy, thanks a bunch! It was an amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so wonderful Sandy! I will write more about it later on.

    ReplyDelete