Monday, April 6, 2015

Nearing the End

It has been a while since I wrote here because well, life is busy. I am nearing the end of my student teaching and am glad, yet sad to see it come to an end. I absolutely love the school I am at but am ready to move on so I can start making money. Yes teaching is rewarding, it is such a wonderful feeling watching the sweet kids understand what you are teaching them. But, it is hard when you are not making a living.

As the end of this phase of my life approaches though I find that I am sad at the thought of leaving my classroom, the other teachers, the parents and most of all the kids. I have grown to love them all and will miss them very much.

The next things that I have to do as I phase out of this part of my life is fill out job application and start meeting with principals. I am excited but yet nervous about this phase.

Until then though I plan to enjoy my class and the kids as much as possible. It is hard to believe there is only a month left and I will leave this amazing school.

No comments:

Post a Comment