Monday, January 12, 2015

Today I began week 2 of student teaching. It was a good day. We had a great math lesson with all of the kids and our science lesson went very well. The kids are learning about skin and such. They were very intrigued by the lesson.

The school I am teaching at is a very small private Christian school by the way. We go from grades K-8 and there are two teachers for the school with one aid and now me. Some days are very busy with grading papers and such. Today went so smoothly that we got all of our papers graded and done early. It was fantastic to get out of there by 5 PM.

My college class that goes along with the student teaching is not as enjoyable. It is really a thorn in my side. I wish they would realize that we are busy with our student teaching at least 40 hours a week and sometimes more. They really should not add such a load on top of it all.

I am learning a lot at my little school and will say more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment