Friday, January 9, 2015

Hello my friends,

I did not write about day three or day four of student teaching. I was so darn tired when I got home both nights that I did what I needed to do and then I crashed. The week was very draining. Getting up so early is hard for me to get used to and then working 10-11 hours a day is even harder.

I also have a class that goes along with my student teaching. I checked out the class last night and WOW it is going to be so demanding. I am dreading the class so much. I cannot believe that the school would expect us to do this class along with our 40+ hours of student teaching. I wonder if maybe they want us to fail.

I am enjoying the teaching part of the placement. It is great to help the kids learn and watch them understand things. I do not like the math portion because math is not my thing but thankfully I won't be teaching any math above 3rd grade when I get a job.  Math might not be as hard if it was done how we did it when I was a kid. They do it so much differently now days.

I am off for three days so will check back in next week.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment